segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

• Faith, stay a little while longer, please...

"I learned that I can not demand love from anyone.
I can only give good reasons to like me...
And be patient for life to do the rest."
  - William Shakespeare -

For the good reasons part, I have this humble blog. A multilingual blog about LOVE, which started as a joke and has turned out to be the main tool I use in the hard task of searching for my soulmate, at a worldwide scale. Eventually one day at a even bigger scale, if proof of intelligent life forms outside our planet Earth will be produced.

She has got to be somewhere!...

Writing these things now, I don't seem to be that much patient, after all. I'm pushing my luck to run a bit faster. I'm asking life to do its part sooner. I've wasted my time far too long…

Sem comentários: