terça-feira, 8 de outubro de 2013

• Trying to figure it all out

In this world nowadays it's everyone for himself. There is no love.

There's a lot of noise in the air from people who are unsatisfied. Some from being alone. Others on a relationship which has seen better days. All would like to start a new chapter in their lives. But few, very few people react. Radical steps forward are always postponed in our minds. Sadly.

I'm sick of this constant noise, sometimes. I know what I want. I'm free to do whatever I feel like to. I'm free to go anywhere in this whole world. I'm good. I'm a damn good guy! A smart one. Sometimes enlighten. Above the crowd. Different from the rest of the herd.

I'm going to find my way. I'm still gonna be happy. Happier than I ever was in this life.

Sem comentários: