domingo, 26 de julho de 2015

• Vajan sind

I just woke up this sunday morning with this thought… I love you. And more than that, I need you.

I’m used to be quite independent. But now that I know you, I want you by my side one day. Because besides loving the human being that you are, I also need you. I could love you not needing you but I do.

I need you to stare at the things I love and love them even more. I need you to make my dreams become ours. I need you to care for you. I need you to make my life more meaningful. I think even I need you to hug you. To kiss you. To cuddle with you. To meditate by your side. And to have this courage to go where I have never been.

Having this thoughts after I was well awake, a curious impulse led me to try to find the lyrics of a song in your mother language, the very first song in your language I’ve shared with you on our messages. A song you said its title was curious. As well.

So, here’s that song’s lyrics. Curious words, I thought, these ones who are going to follow… 

Külm on liiv sel kuumal päeval,
päikest näen, kuid ta ei anna sooja
ning sinuga on mul täpselt samad lood.

Miks juhtus nii, lisasid sa sammu,
järgi sul enam ma ei jõudnud.
Kas alati peab minema kõik nii?

Ma olen väsind sellest jooksmisest,
kuid puhata ei taha.
Olen segaduses, kuid ma tean,
et üht ainult vajan.

Vajan sind
Kui seiklen omapäi
Vajan sind
Kui pea vaid ringi käib
Ainult sind
Siis kuum ja külm on üheskoos
Vajan sind
Kui ennast otsin ma
Vajan sind
Kui kiskjana end tunnen ma
Ainult sind
Siis öö võib päevaks muutuda.

Tähed ees ei anna asu,
kas üksi neid vaadata mul tasub?
Minuga on kummalised lood.

Ma vaatan sind ja ei suuda mõista,
kus olid kõik need pikad aastad,
kuid nüüd ma tean, on loodud sulle laul.

Lõpuks jõudnud kohale ja tean,
et nii ma kõike tahan.
Üle kõige selles maailmas
ma üht ainult vajan..

 - “Vajan Sind”, song by Renate
______________________________________________________

To hear this post’s original soundtrack, click here, please.

Sem comentários: